Grasshopper (Java Plug-In for VS.NET)

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by jeff_carver@hotmail.com, Aug 3, 2005.

  1. Guest

    , Aug 3, 2005

  2. "" wrote:

    > This looks really interesting:
    >
    > http://www.ftponline.com/channels/net/2005_06/grasshopper/
    >
    > http://dev.mainsoft.com/
    >
    > Has anyone tried Grasshopper? If you have, what's your assessment?

    Hello,
    I went to the links and check what was grasshopper all about. It looks
    good!! However, I would try "mono" first, what do you think??

    http://www.mono-project.com/

    There is an implementation of Java for .NET that runs on mono (it's called
    IKVM) and it may be very interesting as well.

    Let me know what you think.

    Regards,
    Cesar

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2VzYXI=?=, Aug 3, 2005