gray out or disable underlying page on click

Guest

I would like to gray out or disable all of page content while a pannel is
visible and active. I know there is a way to do this.

psudo code
1. click "Join"
2. display panel and disable all other elements on the page
3. click cancel or procede: re-enable page elements and hide the panel

OK, i obviously know how to display the panel, but the disable part ....

Thanks
KES

Kevin Spencer

You can use JavaScript do this on the client, by setting the "disabled"
property of the HTML form elements to true.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP