Grayed Out Design View

danielhoin

I don't have any errors. I have only a little bit of code as I just
started a new app. I have a master page that shows up fine, but the
actual content pages show only gray and my MP header in the background.
I can place items and content in source view, but I have no design view
capability. This is not that recent of an occurrence.

Jan Hyde

"danielhoin" <[email protected]>'s wild thoughts were
released on 25 Apr 2006 16:13:10 -0700 bearing the following
fruit:
I don't have any errors. I have only a little bit of code as I just
started a new app. I have a master page that shows up fine, but the
actual content pages show only gray and my MP header in the background.
I can place items and content in source view, but I have no design view
capability. This is not that recent of an occurrence.

Is the content placeholder still on the masterpage?

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)