greasemonkey last script to execute

hpessotti

Is there any way to mark a script to be the last one to be executed,
but BEFORE the images are loaded??

I mean, after DOMContentLoaded and before Load event, but the last one
to be executed.

Randy Webb

(e-mail address removed) said the following on 5/1/2006 2:18 PM:
Is there any way to mark a script to be the last one to be executed,
but BEFORE the images are loaded??
Huh?

I mean, after DOMContentLoaded and before Load event, but the last one
to be executed.

Make it the last script block.....

Csaba Gabor

Is there any way to mark a script to be the last one to be executed,
but BEFORE the images are loaded??

I mean, after DOMContentLoaded and before Load event, but the last one
to be executed.

If I understand you right, you can't do what you're after (except
possibly by rewriting GM source) because the page is parsed before GM
gets ahold of it. That means that the images are already being loaded,
and you can't thwart it. If you have something else in mind, better
lay it out so we can understand the real problem - but probably you are
better off writing to...:

See
http://www.nabble.com/MozDev---greasemonkey-f5604.html
for more on this, which is a GM specific group (it's not the actual
group, but I prefer the way it presents the threads).

Csaba Gabor from Vienna