Great Computing Surface for Road Warriors

markwhite

Despite having worked with a laptop day in day out, I only landed up
with aching wrists, strained neck and back; with my work still
pending. I could quote several reasons for it - my laptop processor
runs too hot, my laptop keeps slipping from the pillow, plus the
aching back. I know most of you agree with me. Now let me share with
you the absolutely comfortable solution I found. It's called the
laptop desk which revolutionized the whole process of computing for me
with it's ergonomic design and heat dissipating ventilation channels.
I highly recommend it, check it for yourself - www.laptopdesk.net