    laughs for the group.

    --
    +mrcakey

    +mrcakey, Dec 18, 2009

  2. +mrcakey

    freemont Guest

    On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:00:24 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty writ:

    > +mrcakey wrote:
    >
    >> Was looking through some site galleries for inspiration and came across
    >> this - http://www.quadrifolia.de/ - which I thought might provide some
    >> laughs for the group.

    > "This page will be replaced by the real thing when it's done."
    >
    > Praze de lawd!

    Maybe the "real thing" will allow me to scroll down and read the rest of:
    "Unauthorized use is a violation of". :-o

    My guess? It reads, "Unauthorized use is a violation of INTELLIGENCE."

    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    ¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-> freemont© <-·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯

    freemont, Dec 18, 2009

  3. Ed Mullen wrote:

    > From the source code: "Unauthorized use is a violation of applicable
    > laws and is a subject to prosecution."

    I saw that too. Another chuckle. Who would want to use it? Authorized or
    not?

    --
    -bts
    -"Please boss, don't prosecute me! I dint mean to steal your code!"

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 18, 2009