Great E-commerce software/website

Discussion in 'HTML' started by kalin35, Jun 6, 2004.

  1. kalin35

    kalin35 Guest

    Hi,
    I currently bought and had designed a e-commerce website fro
    http://www.airvaecommerce.com. My business web plan fell throw and wa
    unable to sell my products. This website software is worth abou
    $2,000 as you can see all the great features a
    http://www.airvaecommerce.com/features.html. I had the custom desig
    done also, which they make almost everyone do, so their are no simila
    looking websites. Since I no longer have any use for this website I a
    looking at selling it. This website has almost any feature a web stor
    could possible have. I know i am not going to be able to get all m
    money back, but i would like to try and get something. If you ar
    interested at all, please email me at
    Thanks
    -
    kalin3