    Any suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Ken
    Ken, Jul 15, 2004

  2. Ken

    Stefan Poehn Guest

    "Ken" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:...
    > Hi.
    >
    > Any great JUnit books out there? I've seen one called JUnit in
    > Action, another called Unit Testing in Java, and a new one called
    > JUnit Recipes.
    >
    > Any suggestions?

    I have the german edition of this book

    "Unit Testing in Java: How Tests Drive the Code" by Johannes Link, Peter
    Frohlich

    It covers the basics of JUnit and, in detail, testing techniques like test
    multithreaded code, testing with persistent data, testing gui, etc

    It is easy to read and I have found many interesting ideas for how to design
    tests.

    Stefan Poehn, Jul 15, 2004

  3. Ken

    Jim McMaster Guest

    At 7/14/2004 8:40:35 PM, Ken wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > Any great JUnit books out there? I've seen one called JUnit in
    > Action, another called Unit Testing in Java, and a new one called
    > JUnit Recipes.

    I like "Test-Driven Development A Practical Guide", by David Astels,
    ISBN 0-13-101649-0.

    It takes you through developing an entire application with TDD,
    introduces several JUnit extensions, GUI development and MockObjects.
    One of the better books I have read.
    --
    Jim McMaster
    mailto: