Great JUnit Book?

Ken

Hi.

Any great JUnit books out there? I've seen one called JUnit in
Action, another called Unit Testing in Java, and a new one called
JUnit Recipes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ken

Stefan Poehn

Ken said:
Hi.

Any great JUnit books out there? I've seen one called JUnit in
Action, another called Unit Testing in Java, and a new one called
JUnit Recipes.

Any suggestions?

I have the german edition of this book

"Unit Testing in Java: How Tests Drive the Code" by Johannes Link, Peter
Frohlich

It covers the basics of JUnit and, in detail, testing techniques like test
multithreaded code, testing with persistent data, testing gui, etc

It is easy to read and I have found many interesting ideas for how to design
tests.

Jim McMaster

Hi.

Any great JUnit books out there? I've seen one called JUnit in
Action, another called Unit Testing in Java, and a new one called
JUnit Recipes.

I like "Test-Driven Development A Practical Guide", by David Astels,
ISBN 0-13-101649-0.

It takes you through developing an entire application with TDD,
introduces several JUnit extensions, GUI development and MockObjects.
One of the better books I have read.