Great Lakes Ruby Bash - Call for Proposals

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Brandon Dimcheff, Feb 17, 2010.

  1. We are pleased to announce that we are accepting talk proposals for the =
    Great Lakes Ruby Bash to be held on Michigan State University's campus =
    in East Lansing, Michigan on Saturday, April 17th.

    http://greatlakesrubybash.com/

    We're looking for passionate speakers to give 25 and 40 minute =
    presentations about their experiences with Ruby and related =
    technologies. Our goal is to engage attendees and inspire them to create =
    great software, empower users, and continue learning with others.=20

    Submit your proposal by Feb 28th, 2010 at 12:59pm EST.=20
    We hope to have all proposals reviewed and speakers chosen by March 8th, =
    2010.

    Anything that's related to Ruby is welcome. Here are some possible =
    ideas:

    * The Ruby language itself
    * Interesting techniques or approaches in Ruby
    * Useful and cool libraries, new or old
    * Web frameworks such as Rails, Merb, etc.
    * Software development philosophies or techniques
    * Using Ruby in interesting ways or contexts
    * The business side of Ruby and/or Rails
    * Whatever you think would be interesting to the Ruby community....

    Submit your talk proposals or find additional information about the =
    conference at:

    http://greatlakesrubybash.com/

    Thanks! We look forward to hearing from you.

    -- The Great Lakes Ruby Bash Organizers
    Ryan Briones
    Zach Church
    Craig Demyanovich