Great new developer community concept

codezilla94

I found this new site I am excited about http://www.spikesolutions.net.
The concept, zip up your programming solutions and submit them to this
site for free. Each time someone downloads your solution you get
$1.00. The creators of the site are trying to improve the quality and
availability of "spike solutions" by rewarding developers with cash
for submitting their solutions. I would like to hear your thoughts.

krakle

I found this new site I am excited abouthttp://www.spikesolutions.net.
The concept, zip up your programming solutions and submit them to this
site for free. Each time someone downloads your solution you get
$1.00. The creators of the site are trying to improve the quality and
availability of "spike solutions" by rewarding developers with cash
for submitting their solutions. I would like to hear your thoughts.

How can you put a $1 value on code you haven't even seen. Someone
could submit a full blown community script or web based employee
mangement system and it would be given the same value as a poorly
written simple form mail script..... I think a better idea would be to
offer 40-60% of revenue generated from the code.

But you know what... it doesn't matter because your layout looks like
a wiki and behaves odd with the AJAX and looks like you have a total
of 3 products and 0 traffic.