    availability of "spike solutions" by rewarding developers with cash
    for submitting their solutions. I would like to hear your thoughts.

    , Jul 10, 2007

  2. <> wrote:

    > I found this new site I am excited about [snip]

    > I would like to hear your thoughts.

    I think you are spamming us.

    --
    Tad McClellan

    Tad McClellan, Jul 10, 2007

    On Jul 9, 8:16 pm, wrote:
    > I found this new site I am excited abouthttp://www.spikesolutions.net.
    > The concept, zip up your programming solutions and submit them to this
    > site for free. Each time someone downloads your solution you get
    > $1.00. The creators of the site are trying to improve the quality and
    > availability of "spike solutions" by rewarding developers with cash
    > for submitting their solutions. I would like to hear your thoughts.

    How can you put a $1 value on code you haven't even seen. Someone
    could submit a full blown community script or web based employee
    mangement system and it would be given the same value as a poorly
    written simple form mail script..... I think a better idea would be to
    offer 40-60% of revenue generated from the code.

    But you know what... it doesn't matter because your layout looks like
    a wiki and behaves odd with the AJAX and looks like you have a total
    of 3 products and 0 traffic.

    , Jul 11, 2007