    REGISTER NOW. IT IS FREE: http://www.directfreelance.com/register.asp

    Best regards,
    Directfreelance.com team
    directfreelance, Feb 26, 2005

  2. directfreelance

    zvika raz Guest

    Not Great new resource for freelancers!

    You can not see a thing on the site,

    "directfreelance" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear Freelancer,

    > Best regards,
    > Directfreelance.com team

    zvika raz, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Re: Not Great new resource for freelancers!

    In article <UW%Td.90$>,
    says...
    > "directfreelance" <> wrote in message
    > > Dear Freelancer,

    > > Best regards,
    > > Directfreelance.com team

    > You can not see a thing on the site,

    Open your eyes.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.
    Hywel Jenkins, Feb 27, 2005
  4. directfreelance

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Re: Not Great new resource for freelancers!

    Hywel Jenkins ... output:

    >> > Best regards,
    >> > Directfreelance.com team

    >> You can not see a thing on the site,

    > Open your eyes.

    Actually there are some weak points during the registration process:
    In the form which follows up your selection of 'freelancer' you find the
    list ...

    <label>Main Category :</label>
    <pre_selected>What area of expertise do you specialize?:</pre_selected>
    <OPTION value=1>Website Design / Website Marketing

    If you choose Webdesign you get another list:
    <label>What area of expertise do you specialize?:</label>

    Now you get a wide range of options you can choose from in the sub_list but
    I really miss here some fields you can only find in the main menu e.g.
    'fashion'. Why can you select 'Webdesign _ _ Sociology' but not 'Webdesign
    _ _ Fashion'???

    Another point which bothers me is that you need to select at least 1 year of
    experience when you submit this form.

    --
    Jan

    http://html.janfaerber.com