    And whoever says that this is spam is nothing but a stupid idiot.

    http://www.boost.org/libs/filesystem/doc/

    perseus
    perseus, Aug 12, 2003

  2. perseus

    Howard Guest

    Re:

    "perseus" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:...
    > I have no connection with BOOST or anyone else.
    > This is a FREE program for everybody to enjoy!
    > And whoever says that this is spam is nothing but a stupid idiot.
    >
    > http://www.boost.org/libs/filesystem/doc/
    >
    > perseus

    So did you ever go to the boost newsgroup and get an answer to your
    question? (I checked there and don't see your question posted.)

    -Howard
    Howard, Aug 12, 2003

  3. perseus

    Noah Roberts Guest

    Re: Great Topic! Do You Want to List All the Files of a Directory?Get the BOOST FileSytem Now! It Works With Your C++ Compiler and It Is FREE!

    perseus wrote:
    > I have no connection with BOOST or anyone else.
    > This is a FREE program for everybody to enjoy!
    > And whoever says that this is spam is nothing but a stupid idiot.

    Yes, I am an idiot; I have an endless list of idiotic things I have done
    and said and continue to surpsise myself as to just how stupid I can
    get. There have even been times, many after hours of looking for a
    "well hidden" bug, that I have even exclaimed out loud, "Noah, you must
    be the stupidest man alive!" I even have my own Ghost of Usenet Past
    (though you are currently building something of a monster).

    This is a fact that I am well aware of and can admit to myself...which
    makes me a lot smarter than you at the moment.

    Noah Roberts, Aug 13, 2003