    Any idea how to do this (examples) that will ignore phrases like "i ate
    some cookies" but find programming references to cookies?
    , Nov 8, 2005

  2. wrote in news:1131482610.559615.206550
    @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I need to write a perl script that will search through HTML, JS, and PL
    > files that will search for programming code that references cookies.
    >
    > Any idea how to do this (examples) that will ignore phrases like "i ate
    > some cookies" but find programming references to cookies?

    Your task is simple *once* you have identified what "programming
    references to cookies" look like.

    Sinan
    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Nov 8, 2005

    for perl
    "->cookie"
    "Set-Cookie: "

    for js
    "document.cookie"
    , Nov 9, 2005
  4. Anno Siegel Guest

    <> wrote in comp.lang.perl.misc:

    [no attribution, no context]

    [how to recognize if a program accesses cookies]

    > for perl
    > "->cookie"
    > "Set-Cookie: "

    print "This program doesn't use Set-Cookie\n";
    # nor does it use the ->cookie method

    Anno
    Anno Siegel, Nov 9, 2005