Grid Auto fill columns, annoying unformatted date/time

Edwin Knoppert

I would like to instruct a grid which autofill's the columns to exclude time
or date from a date field when date or time is 0.

Date and time can be stored in a date field, my grid shows for example:

30-12-1899 13:23:12

Or:
15-11-2005 0:00:00

It's obvious that de date in the first is 0 and the 2nd time is 0

Guest

you could write a function that will check the values of datetime values
before binding it to the datagrid. In that function you can format the value
in whichever way you want.

Edwin Knoppert

IN Auto-fill mode?