    refresh on my page when the data changes...? For now I do a refresh every 5
    seconds.

    TIA

    Vai2000, Jun 30, 2006

  2. First download the new Atlas June CTP http://atlas.asp.net/

    then in your code, simple add a atlas:ScriptManager and involve the Grid
    inside an atlas:updatePanel, add a timer and set the grid to refresh every
    whatever seconds you want :)

    don't forget to use atlas:progresspanel so you can show the user that you
    are refreshing the grid...

    if you have more questions fell free to drop me a line to my email or just
    post a message here :)

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    (a Portuguese in KĂžbenhanv, Danmark)