    described? Are there any examples around?

    Thanks

    Regards
    John, Oct 11, 2004

  2. John

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi John:

    I don't know of any examples like this, but I think it would be
    possible. You'd have to create a DataSource with the correct schema.
    The DataSource could be a DataSet where a row would have all default
    or empty values for each column. You'd have to add one of these rows
    for each row you wanted to appear on the screen.

    In the DataSet walkthroughs there are some examples of programatically
    creating DataSets and DataRows:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriDatasets.asp

    --
    Scott