Grid won't fire event in code

PatLaf

My original post must not have been clear enough and for
that I apologize.
The response that I got about the event not firing was
that I had to write the sortation code myself. I did
this. That isn't the problem. Somehow the grid's sort
event never fires. Does anybody know why this would
happen>?

Thanks
Pat Laferriere

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Patlaf,

As I understand, this post is talking about the same issue as the following
post in this group.

AspNet DataGrid won't fire sort routine

One of my team members has replied you on that thread. Please check it and
work with him on this issue when you have time. Thank you for your
understanding.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support