    happen>?

    Thanks
    Pat Laferriere
    PatLaf, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Hi Patlaf,

    As I understand, this post is talking about the same issue as the following
    post in this group.

    AspNet DataGrid won't fire sort routine

    One of my team members has replied you on that thread. Please check it and
    work with him on this issue when you have time. Thank you for your
    understanding.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support