    I won't draw table and set it's border = 1 since there have up to 65536 row
    in Excel....

    Thanks~
    Utada P.W. SIU, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Since you are simulating a Excel file, and not writing a real Excel file,
    you can not control any properties that you would control with traditional
    Excel files. However, if you are writing the file as a table, try changing
    border colors, that usually makes a difference

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    "Utada P.W. SIU" <> wrote in message
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I have writing a ASP that export an Excel file by using

    response.contentType

    Manohar Kamath, Oct 5, 2004

  3. From what I know about the topic -- no. Since Excel supports many rows (I
    think 65,000+) and your table is limited, the only way to color beyond the
    data is to actually have that many table rows.

    Manohar Kamath, Oct 5, 2004
  4. o....thanks~ i just want to verify it cannot
    Thanks
    ^.^
    Utada P.W. SIU, Oct 6, 2004