    I have "GridLines=vertical" and "BorderStyle=None" and still I have a border
    around the whole grid!

    /Lars

    Lars Netzel, Dec 19, 2004

  2. Use stylesheet.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2ViTWF0cml4?=, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Lars Netzel

    Lars Netzel Guest

    How do you to that?

    How do you set a Style sheet that will keep track of the different lines in
    a datagrid? Everything is rendered as different HTML Tables from ASP.NET.
    Sure you can decide top, bottom, right and left lines in a TD but since you
    are not really building the table yourself.. how do you control this?

    /Lars

    Lars Netzel, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Each Datagrid element has CssClass property, including grid itself,
    headerstyle and itemstyle. Create style for each with appropriate borders
    settings and assign styles to each element. If you dont want border around
    grid, don't define any borders. But for itemstyle and headerstyle define left
    and right border.

    For example:
    ..MyStyle
    {