    for their grid and each columns no matter what, does that seem to work
    better, and then how does it look depending on the monitor and resolution?

    Thanks for anyone's help and suggestions.

    eagle, Aug 2, 2005

  2. eagle

    Jan Waiz Guest

    Depending on how you implement a Datagrid in a HTML-Table, i think its
    absolut okay (and neccessary) that the Datagrid will be sized automaticaly
    depending on the Size of the Browser. That the last Column will be stretched
    is absolut right.

    If you did not want that Behaviour, i think the only way to do that, is, to
    place the Datagrid in a Table with a fixed Width in Pixel instead of
    Percent.

    While you did not know the Size of the Browser (not everbody will work in
    FullScreen or Kisok-Mode) i think the flexibel Way wil be the Best.

    HTH
    Jan Waiz

    "eagle" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Does anyone have some ideas of how to make a grid display correctly, and

    > adjust depending on the size of the monitor/screen? I find if I do not

    put
    > sizes on the grids or their columns, it will adjust according to the data.
    > In some cases, this is good, but in some, it's not, like with a Comments
    > field, it may stretch out to be very wide. If I make the grid so it fills
    > the screen no matter what, then the last column seems to be the most
    > stretched out as if it is the only one that is adjusting to the screen

    size.

    Jan Waiz, Aug 3, 2005

  3. eagle

    eagle Guest

    Thanks for your advice, this was very helpful.

    eagle, Aug 9, 2005