Gridv

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JB, Oct 3, 2009.

  1. JB

    JB Guest

    Hello

    I have an external style sheet in my web application. But I want to
    fixed headers on my GridView and scroll through the GridView data.

    I can do it when I put the following code Style within the <head> </head>:

    .header
    {
    font-weight:bold;
    position:absolute;
    background-color:White;

    }

    and put the following in my <HeaderStyle> in my GridView:

    <HeaderStyle CssClass="header" Height="20px" />

    and lastly comment out my external stylesheet the GridView Header will be
    fixed and I can scroll thru the GridView.

    The problem is that I need the External stylesheet because I have to
    position the GridView on the web page and I have to position all of the other
    controls on the web page using the External stylesheet.

    I cannot get rid of the external stylesheet is there any work-around that I
    can still utilize the style declarations with my external stylesheet?

    JB

    --
    JB

    JB, Oct 3, 2009

  2. On Oct 3, 1:09 am, JB <> wrote:
    > Hello
    >
    >     I have an external style sheet in my web application.  But I want to
    > fixed headers on my GridView and scroll through the GridView data.
    >
    >     I can do it when I put the following code Style within the <head> </head>:
    >
    >         .header
    >         {
    >                 font-weight:bold;
    >                 position:absolute;
    >                 background-color:White;
    >
    >         }
    >
    > and put the following in my <HeaderStyle> in my GridView:
    >
    >  <HeaderStyle CssClass="header" Height="20px" />
    >
    > and lastly comment out my external stylesheet the GridView Header will be
    > fixed and I can scroll thru the GridView.
    >
    > The problem is that I need the External stylesheet because I have to
    > position the GridView on the web page and I have to position all of the other
    > controls on the web page using the External stylesheet.
    >
    >  I cannot get rid of the external stylesheet is there any work-around that I
    > can still utilize the style declarations with my external stylesheet?
    >
    > JB
    >
    > --
    > JB

    So, just put class declaration for .header in your external css file.

    Alexey Smirnov, Oct 5, 2009