    itself, but that caused problems by displaying the popup box whenever the
    user wants to enter a Voucher Amount on any of the displayed rows.

    How do I go about accomplishing the desired task?

    AlBruAn, Sep 19, 2007

  2. Here's a blog entry I wrote the other day to use the MPE for modifying GridView
    records--you could just use text boxes or a details view to view the records
    if you wish. The functionality of connecting the GridView to the MPE will
    be the same.

    http://tiredblogger.wordpress.com/2007/09/16/using-a-modal-popup-to-modify-linq-gridviews/

    HTH.

    -dl