Gridview and calendar

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Stefan Gsundbrunn, Mar 25, 2005.

  1. Good morning,

    would again need some help.

    I´m having a calendar and a gridview in one form. Works fine.
    What I know like to do ist: klick a date on the calendar, klick a button
    and then the gridview should overtake the selected date in a new entry.

    I really don´t have an idea how to realize this.

    Additionally I would like to bind a database to the calendar - dates found
    in the database should be colored in the calendar. Even here - I don´t
    know, how to realize this.

    Any hint would help.

    Could be helpful for you to know that I don´t have VS - I use a simple
    editor.

    Thanks in advance!

    Stefan

    --
    Stefan Gsundbrunn
    Project Design - Software Design - Brain Design
    Stefan Gsundbrunn, Mar 25, 2005