Gridview and calendar

Stefan Gsundbrunn

Good morning,

would again need some help.

I´m having a calendar and a gridview in one form. Works fine.
What I know like to do ist: klick a date on the calendar, klick a button
and then the gridview should overtake the selected date in a new entry.

I really don´t have an idea how to realize this.

Additionally I would like to bind a database to the calendar - dates found
in the database should be colored in the calendar. Even here - I don´t
know, how to realize this.

Any hint would help.

Could be helpful for you to know that I don´t have VS - I use a simple
editor.

Thanks in advance!

Stefan

--
Stefan Gsundbrunn
Project Design - Software Design - Brain Design