Gridview and dataset with multiple tables

arun

Hi
I have a GridView which I will bind to different DataTables in a
DataSet. There is a UserControl which will have as many number of
buttons as the number of DataTables in the DataSet. When I click first
button the GridView will be bound to the First DataTable in the
DataSet and so on.

The content in the tables are path to files. The no of rows may vary
in each DataTable.
In the GridView when I click the filename Which will be shown through
a LinkButton in a TemplateField, that file has to download. The files
are on the hard disk and they are fixed, means I am not storing in
database.

Now everything happens properly if I am in the first button which is
the default. But when I change to second button the display is correct
but the files getting downloaded are of the first button. In other
words when the GridView is bound to second DataTable the display is ok
but the Files getting downoaded are of first DataTable files.

This seems to be some binding issue. any suggestions will be
appreciated.

Thanks
Arun