Gridview and Formview having different tables

Neo

Hello,

I have two tables for master and details. How can I update both of them
during update in formview? I wish to do it through some easy way

Pravin

Mischa Kroon

I have two tables for master and details. How can I update both of them
during update in formview? I wish to do it through some easy way

Use the button click event and issue 2 sql statements through your sql layer
/ DAL / ORM of choice ?

Neo

thank.
I have realized, in insert and update sql you can have two SQL separted
by ";". but I am looking for begin trans and commit trans. so might go
with your suggestion.
-neo