    How can I access new row information and save to my disk based XML files?
    Are there any samples?

    help!

    Guest, Jan 10, 2006

    Guest Guest

    I am now using an ObjectDataSource and have realised that it seems almost
    impossible to add a new record (especially when there is no data in the
    dataset). There is no sample on the web that does this and loads of people
    seem to ask the same thing!

    Is the GridView actually useable?
    Can I at least reproduce the Insert, Update delete and select functionality
    or is it best to stick with the good old DataGrid?

    Guest, Jan 11, 2006