    It dosent work I click on buttons but nothing is happened. I haven't
    problems with dataGridView in WinForms. Please help me.

    KK
    _nabuchodonozor, Sep 20, 2007

  2. _nabuchodonozor wrote:
    > Hi
    > How to programaticaly in GridView check that my ButtonColumn was
    > clicked?? I've tried sth like this:
    > protected void MyGridView_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender,
    > EventArgs e)
    > {
    > if(MyGridView.SelectedRow.Cells[6])
    > {
    > MyGridView.Visible = false;

    > It dosent work I click on buttons but nothing is happened. I haven't
    > problems with dataGridView in WinForms. Please help me.

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net bears
    very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be lucky enough to
    find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a group where
    those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 20, 2007