gridview column width

Guest

hey all,
can someone please tell me how to make a gridview column fixed-width? When I
resize the browser the columns auto adjust somehow and i can't figure out how
to make that stop for one of my columns.

thanks,
rodchar

derhamfamily

hey all,
can someone please tell me how to make a gridview column fixed-width? When I
resize the browser the columns auto adjust somehow and i can't figure out how
to make that stop for one of my columns.

thanks,
rodchar

Open the gridview tasks dialog in VS2005 by clicking the little
control arrow in the top right of the gridview. Select Edit Columns
and then in the bottom left you have your selected fields. Select the
field you wish to fix the width of and in the properties on the right
you can edit the styles of the column sections. You can set the width
there or even in css.

Hope that helps