    to make that stop for one of my columns.

    thanks,
    rodchar

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Nov 13, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    Guest

    On 13 Nov, 19:26, rodchar <> wrote:
    > hey all,
    > can someone please tell me how to make a gridview column fixed-width? When I
    > resize the browser the columns auto adjust somehow and i can't figure out how
    > to make that stop for one of my columns.
    >
    > thanks,
    > rodchar

    Open the gridview tasks dialog in VS2005 by clicking the little
    control arrow in the top right of the gridview. Select Edit Columns
    and then in the bottom left you have your selected fields. Select the
    field you wish to fix the width of and in the properties on the right
    you can edit the styles of the column sections. You can set the width
    there or even in css.

    Hope that helps

    , Nov 13, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=