Gridview controls added programmatically does not appear later

KMILO

Hello everyone,

Im implementing a gridview to render some controls depending of the
databound conditions, in some cases are textboxes in another cases are
dropdownlists, the grid seems to be working well, in the page appears the
controls and let me put or choose values in them, but when a I fire a submit
button and try to iterate into the gridview rows, the controls dissappears
also I check into the page source and they are gone too! (Im newbie on this
control as you can see, lol) any ideas of how can i get these controls?

thanks in advance

KMILO

environment used:
Framework v.2.0