    How to do it? I don't find a postbarckURL property...
    Thank you in advance.
    Marco
    Lupakkiotto, Mar 3, 2006

  2. You probably need to create a TemplateField and add a Button or LinkButton
    to it to get the PostBackUrl property functionality.
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Mar 3, 2006

  3. Lupakkiotto

    Lupakkiotto Guest

    "Christopher Reed" <> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > You probably need to create a TemplateField and add a Button or LinkButton
    > to it to get the PostBackUrl property functionality.

    That's ok.
    But, how can I know the selectedvalue of the gridview when I click on that
    button??
    Lupakkiotto, Mar 3, 2006
  4. You can to create a "HyperLinkField" and assign it properties like this:

    <asp:HyperLinkField DataTextField="Data" DataNavigateUrlFields="id"
    DataNavigateUrlFormatString="~/MonitoringPages/Mon.aspx?Id={0}"
    target="_blank" />

    In the target page you can get the "id" value using the
    "HttpRequest.QueryString" property.

    Alexey Borzenkov (http://alexborzenkov.iespana.es/).

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleGV5IEJvcnplbmtvdg==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  5. Lupakkiotto

    siva_uk

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2006