Gridview custom edit for individual row

newcomer2k

Hi,
currently, if I create a template editor, it shows the same editor for
every row.

I would like to have different editor for different rows on the same
column.
i.e. when user clicks on Edit for row one, I would like to show the
standard EditBox, but for row two, I would like to show RichTextBox.

How can I do this?
Thanks for any pointer.
Minh

newcomer2k

For those who are interest...
I found a workaround to my problem.
Handle the PreRender event of the template textbox.
Then change the textbox's height and mode depending on the selected
row.
Minh