GridView, DataSet

shapper

Hello,

I have 2 SQL tables as follows:

[Articles] > ArticleId (PK), Title, Body
[Categories] > CategoryId (PK), ArticleId (FK), CategoryName

Basically I want to display a GridView with the articles.
Then for each article I want to have child gridview with the
comments.

I suppose I need to have a dataset with 2 tables, one for Articles and
other for comments.

How can I create this in ASP.NET 2.0?
And how should my SQL 2005 Stored Procedure return the data?

Thank You,
Miguel

Sam

You can use one dataset to hold the 2 tables and bind each table to a
gridview. Your stored procedure would have to return 2 result sets

Sam