gridview / datasource inside a formview>

Tarren

Hi:

I have a formview and I want a gridview to show at the bottom of the page
beneath the formview.

The thing is that the datasource for the gridview had ControlParameters
which need to pull values from the fields in the formview.

Basically, a subreport.

What would be approach / techniques to achieve this? I tried having the
control in the formview lblEmployeeID
as the value for the ControlID in the ControlParameter or the datasource for
the subreport but the runtime error i get is that it could not find the
control.

Thanks.