    controls but leaves them in "enabled" look (colors,etc)? I think this
    is something MS should consider for these .net controls in the
    future...

    Plissskin, Jan 18, 2008

  2. Howdy,

    First of all it does not depend on Microsoft as all ASP.NET controls render
    HTML and are parsed by the browser. Unfortunatelly, web srever control is
    build from span so ypu cvan't use Readonly expando, but you could use HTML
    server control:

    <input runat="server" id="whatever" readOnly="readOnly" type="radio"
    checked="true" />

    hope it helps
    --
    Milosz