    2nd time. The same thing happens when I click Update or Cancel when in Edit
    mode. Any ideas on what might be causing this? Thanks.

    David

    David C, Mar 30, 2007

  2. Check to see if you have having a if (!Page.IsPostback) section being
    handled. Maynot solve your problem completely, but would eliminate another
    point of failure.

    --
    Sashidhar Kokku
    ikaSystems Corp

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FzaGlkaGFyIEtva2t1?=, Mar 30, 2007

  3. David C

    David C Guest

    I'll check that out and let you know if that is a problem. Thanks.

    David
    "Sashidhar Kokku" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    David C, Mar 30, 2007
  4. David C

    David C Guest

    Nope. Still a problem. I'm not sure how to debug as this page is called
    from the startup page by some user action and is send querystrings.

    David
    "Sashidhar Kokku" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    David C, Apr 2, 2007
  5. On Apr 2, 4:29 pm, "David C" <> wrote:
    > Nope. Still a problem. I'm not sure how to debug as this page is called
    > from the startup page by some user action and is send querystrings.

    Put a breakpoint in the Page_Load event and run your application in
    debug mode.

    Alexey Smirnov, Apr 2, 2007