Gridview: Edit row validation

carlor

Hi,

I have a grid view that, when the row is in edit mode, contains a pair of
radio buttons (Yes/No) and 3 edit fields (2 text boxes and a drop down list).
I have business rule that states that if Yes is selected, the 3 edit fields
are required but if No is selected the 3 edit fields are not required and
ideally should not be displayed.

I would like to do this without a round-trip to the server on the radio
button click. Does anyone know how to handle this?

Thanks,

Carlo.