gridview export to excel displaying login page....

kumag

hi, i'm having this problem with export in asp. the export seems to be
working fine but what's appearing is the login page for my web app. i'm
using form security, username/password authentication is handled by my
app. please help, any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Winista

Show some code..how you are exporting or straming the exported file to
client? And HREFs or popups etc???

kumag

thanks winista for replying. please disregard this topic, I found out
that the problem has nothing to do with the export. it was within the
security checks that i had in the pageload event. thanks again.