    working fine but what's appearing is the login page for my web app. i'm
    using form security, username/password authentication is handled by my
    app. please help, any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

    kumag, Jun 22, 2006

  2. kumag

    Winista Guest

    Show some code..how you are exporting or straming the exported file to
    client? And HREFs or popups etc???

    Winista, Jun 23, 2006

  3. kumag

    kumag Guest

    thanks winista for replying. please disregard this topic, I found out
    that the problem has nothing to do with the export. it was within the
    security checks that i had in the pageload event. thanks again.

    kumag, Jun 26, 2006