    I would like to have the row height remain the same and just display a blank
    space below the data. How is this done?

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Greg Smith, Oct 3, 2006

  2. Greg Smith

    Tim_Mac Guest

    hi Greg,
    you probably have a 100% height setting on the gridview. otherwise check if
    your stylesheet has any settings that could be in effect for the gridview.
    i've never seen the behaviour you describe on a gridview before.

    let me know if this doesn't sort it out.
    tim

    Tim_Mac, Oct 4, 2006

  3. Greg Smith

    Rob Morton Guest

    If you specify the "Height=" of the grid then when it displays it will fill that height 100% regardless of the number of rows, resulting a half mix between the header and the row or rows. Use a div tag to specifiy the max height of the grid and don't assign the grid "Height" and scroll options.
    ---
    Posted via DotNetSlackers.com
    Rob Morton, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Greg Smith

    cloudoversea Guest

    do not give gridview's height a value, it works. gridview dynamically generates row height for each page
    ---
    Posted via DotNetSlackers.com
    cloudoversea, Dec 14, 2006