GridView forcing wordwrap

Guest

I have a GridView with column widths defined as percentages however if a
column has a row that is longer than the defined width the column width
increases to compensate.

If I turn Wrap on this works but only if there are spaces in the text.
How can I force wrapping (or scrolling) ft the text is is too long for the
box? e.g. a long email address?

The GridView is not editable.

Guy

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You can add the row data bound event and break long email addresses by
adding a space after so many characters. That will break the address.
Otherwise, the rules of HTML are to only break on spaces and other
"breakable" characters (hyphens, etc.).