Gridview header sorted column dimmed after selecting it

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Tony Girgenti, Mar 21, 2007.

  1. Hello.

    I posted this in the webcontrols forum and never got an answer, so i thought
    i'd ask it here since this forum seems to be more related to my question.

    I have a griview form on an ASP.NET 2.0 web page. The columns are sortable
    and the rows are selectable.

    When i first developed it, the columns were one color and very visible and
    the same with the row selectors. After selecting a row , the row selector
    button/link changes color and after sorting on a column, the column header
    changes color.

    Thia is not a problem during one session with a web page, but after closing
    the page and returning to the page at some later time, the row selectors
    that i selected in the previous page session are still the new selected
    color yet still usable. The same with the column headers. The columns i
    sorted on in the previous session are still dimmed, yet still usable.

    How do i reset those selected row links and sorted column headers to what
    they were when i first started this project?

    Thanks,
    Tony
    Tony Girgenti, Mar 21, 2007