Gridview HyperLink disappears with Norton Ad Blocking On

Guest

I have a Gridview control with a Databound Hyperlink. e.g.:

<asp:HyperLinkField HeaderText="MyTitle" DataNavigateUrlFields="MyID"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="~/ShowMe.aspx?MyID={0}"
DataTextField="MyTitle" SortExpression="MyTitle">

With Norton Ad Blocking turned "Off" this works fine.

Turn Norton Ad Blocking "On" and the rest of the Gridview displays, but any
Hyperlinks have gone!

So how do users that have Norton Ad Blocking "On" know they are only seeing
part of the Gridview?

Would REALLY appreciate some help with this.

Guest

NEVER have a hyperlink in a Gridview point to "ShowAd.aspx"

I am answering my own question here but this is a good one ...

If you have a Hyperlink in a GridView with a reference to "ShowAd.aspx" e.g.

<GridView>
<asp:HyperLinkField HeaderText="MyTitle" DataNavigateUrlFields="MyID"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="~/ShowAd.aspx?MyID={0}"

etc.

.... then Norton Internet Security 2006 will prevent the hyperlink from being
displayed if Ad Blocking is set to "On".

Solution: rename ShowAd to something else.

The code I wrote below was actually the amendment - I just didn't refresh
the page properly ... duh!