GridView - Invalid postback or callback argument - ASP.NET 2.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by JULO, Mar 5, 2006.

  1. JULO

    JULO Guest

    Hi,
    I have this problem:
    In GridView I have template column with ImageButtons - for deleting row.
    When I click on that button I get this message

    Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using
    <pages enableEventValidation="true"/> in configuration or <%@ Page
    EnableEventValidation="true" %> in a page. For security purposes, this
    feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate
    from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid
    and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method
    in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.

    ....when I change EnableEventValidation directive to false(as I found in many
    forums) the GridView RowDeleting event IS NOT fired so I can't delete row.
    can someone help me to solve this problem?
    thanks

    JULO, Mar 5, 2006

  2. JULO

    ketanbece

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Hello There,

    Check There are Some Event Fire Which Not Handle By your Page.Check Edit,Cancel,Update Event of Gridview.

    dotnet-magic.blogspot.com

    ketanbece, Oct 29, 2008