GridView - Is it Possible to invoke Multi-Line TextBox

mosscliffe

I have a Gridview created by dragging a table onto a web form page and
I have enabled the edit key.

One of my field is a multi-line 'text' field.

How do I change the standard textbox created into a multiline one.

Any help, pointers or examples greatly appreciated, as I have to get
this working very quickly

Thanks

Richard

Arsalan

If you're talking about converting standard textbox into multiline, then set
the multiline property to true. Thats it.