GridView & Labels ?

Guest

I have a GridView Control, I added a label to each cell,
how can i access that label from Code Behind ?

Thank you in advance !

Jan Hyde

Mr. Murad Jamal <[email protected]>'s
wild thoughts were released on Wed, 7 Jun 2006 01:05:02
-0700 bearing the following fruit:
I have a GridView Control, I added a label to each cell,
how can i access that label from Code Behind ?

Thank you in advance !

Please don't multipost, this has already been answered.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)