    Thanks
    --
    Sebho
    Sebho, Feb 23, 2010

  2. Sebho

    Paul S Guest

    Create a dummy project. Add a Gridview and select the style you like. Look in
    the generated code to see what you need to add to your code.

    The properties on your gridview object have simalar names as the ones in the
    markup in your dummy project. Set the properties.

    If that's not clear to you specify what property you would like to see set
    as described.

    /Paul S

    Paul S, Feb 23, 2010