    Sorting])

    ROW 5 = GridView A Footer

    , Sep 27, 2006

    What I want to display in the Footer of GridView A, is a calculated
    field of each columns for GridView B and C.

    So Basically,

    GridView A - Footer Row - Column 1.= (Look Down)

    [Grid View B Footer Row;Column 1] + [Grid View C; Footer Row; Column 2]

    Example:

    Column 1(Footer) of Gridview B = 10
    Column 1(Footer) of Gridview C = 15

    THUS

    Column 1(Footer) of Gridview A = 25

    Hope you understand what I am trying to write.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Gaurav Vaish (www.EduJiniOnline.com) wrote:
    > > I have a question hopefully some ASP.NET Guru can answer. I am trying
    > > to build a nested style GridView for users to pull reports from a SQL

    > What's the purpose of GridView 'A'? Do you really need it?
    > How about a simple table?
    >

    > --
    > Happy Hacking,
    > Gaurav Vaish | http://www.mastergaurav.com