Gridview not showing border at all in IE after setting SelectedRowStyle

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sunny076@yahoo.com, Jul 14, 2006.

    I have a gridview with SelectedRowStyle with cssClass as follows:

    rowselected
    {
    border: solid 10 black;

    }

    But when the row is selected, there was no border to be seen in IE but
    it showed in FireFox. When I set the background it showed correctly. I
    even tried to set it programmatically in teh code-behind but border
    never appeared. Can anyone help me with this problem?

    Thank you in advance,

    Sunny

    , Jul 14, 2006