    But if the text displayed on the items is too long, the height of the
    GridView automatically increase to fit it.

    Is it possible to fix the maximum height of my GridView?

    dust, Jul 4, 2006

  2. Hi dust(?),

    well, if you fix the Height of the whole control, what is your suggestion
    for the display of the items that are too long? Do they get cut
    automatically? If you like this behaviour, why not cut it at a given length.
    Checkout the Search-Option in my Page, here I display 5 Items in one Page
    and give the Text a special length. Each row has a fixed size.

    Bye,

    --
    Matthias Pieroth
    www.codegod.de - The Page for .NET-developers