    gridview makes. Is there anyway to do this?

    Thanks.
    Jack

    jack, Jun 30, 2008

  2. Hi Jack

    > I need to call a javascript function, on every postback that the
    > gridview makes. Is there anyway to do this?

    The ussal way to hook into the GridView Methods is not passable.

    An approach could be, if you hook into the form.onsubmit event with
    javascript
    and execute there some finishing code.
    Informations over the current Arguments, etc... can be found within the
    ASP.NET generated Hiddenfields (Access througt Javascript).

    HTH

    --
    Gruss, Peter Bucher

    Peter Bucher [MVP], Jun 30, 2008