GridView Question..... RowUdpating, where are the values (other than the request.form collection)

Jim Butler

Hello,

I am working on a very simplistic proof of concept with the gridview. While
in the RowUpdating event, i would like to be able to get to the updated
values from the form fields (to perform our standard validation/save/error
reporting and so on). I have attached a sample repro i have been working
with and all the different ways i have tried to access the info. I am sure
i have forgotten something, but am at a loss. Also, note the grid isn't
bound to a datasource object. Reason for this is we have ton's of internal
plumbing code that drives off of datasets.

Thanks,

Jim